420 East 55th Street, Apt 8O
- Gracious foyer with large walk in closet
- Galley kitchen that has expansive quartzite counter space open to the living room
- Living/Dining room features crown molding and warm hardwood flooring, wood bar, motorized tv cabinet, and leaves room for separate dining and seating areas
- French doors lead from the living room to the home office where walnut wood paneling opens to reveal a murphy bed
- A full bathroom showcases a pedestal sink and a soaking tub
- The bedroom can easily fit a king sized bed and features a walk in closet
- Entire apartment painted with Farrow & Ball by Muralist, Mark Chamberlain
With a full time doorman, on site storage and on site parking, 420 East 55th Street is located on the border of Midtown East and Sutton Place. The East River is only a block away and residents can enjoy a multitude of parks and green space. Incredible restaurants and cafs are all at your fingertips with everything Midtown is famous for only a short distance away. The E and M trains are easily accessible at Lexington Street.
Please note Co-Purchasing is allowed.