310 West 52nd Street, Apt 14-B
The 2-bedroom luxury apartment has been completely remodeled to perfection heated marble floors, marble wet bar in living room and recessed lighting throughout the apartment.
Fully upgraded with contemporary design and high end finishes, one with floor-ceiling Calcutta gold marble and built in high-end overhead rain shower control facilities.
The kitchen features customized cabinetry, ample storage space, a Bosch dishwasher, Thermador professional stove/oven, and a Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, farmer's sink and custom banquette seating.
The apartment is high in the sky on the 14th floor of gorgeous views of the NY city and Hudson River sunsets, magnificent open views from every room out floor-ceiling windows bathe the entire apartment with natural light.
The Link at 310 West 52nd Street is a phenomenal modern condominium building, offering residents 24-hour doorman/concierge and live-in superintendent service, a state-of-the-art double-height fitness center, 3,200-square-foot garden terrace, a lobby terrace with reflecting pool and laundry.
2017 professional interior designed 14B including:
- 700 sqft of 14x14 heated marble floors
- Custom entertainment built in unit with storage/bookshelf and wet bar and recessed lighting throughout.
- Custom dining area with seating banquet
- Custom professional kitchen with Calcutta gold marble countertops and farm sink
- Motorized window shading
- Wall to wall Phillip Jeffries wallpaper
- Lefroy brooks fixtures
- Calcutta gold marble bath rooms with high end finishes
- California closet company customized closets with separate shoe area
- Thermador professional stove/oven
- Subzero refrigerator/freezer
- Bosh dishwasher
- LG full size washer/dryer