41-02 75th Street, Apt BUILDING
The building has scope for full primary care physician practice build-up. The building can additionally accommodate different specialties including:
1. Neurology with sub-specialty of full clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular diseases
3. Interventional Cardiology
4. Preventative Cardiology (Cardiology procedures including Stress Test-Treadmill)
5. Nuclear Cardiology (a licensed center by NYC Department of Health)
6. Pulmonology, Sleep Specialty
7. Peripheral Vascular Disease Specialty
8. Interventional Pain Management (a licensed center by NYC, Department of Health for Fluoroscopy)
10. Physical Therapy
11. Full-Service Laboratory (including tests for different modalities tests of Coronavirus)
12. 3 chair Dentistry
13. 3 room Sleep Lab.
The building also has total care of imaging services including MRI suite, C/T suite, X-ray room, and U/S areas.
It has completely been built out to accommodate state-of-the-art medical equipment manufactured by Siemens, including a Siemens Amira MRI (1.5 Tesla, can be upgraded to 3.0 Tesla), Perspective 64 Slice C/T (can be upgraded to 128 slice), a Multix Select DR Digital X-Ray system, and a mobile U/S unit. All electrical, shielding, steel reinforcement, and other improvements have been made to Siemens' specifications. At any point, if the new owner decides to go ahead with imaging services, the equipment could be delivered from Siemens to the office within approximately ninety (90) days of placing the order.