117 Sherman Avenue, Apt A2
***NO-FEE PLUS ONE MONTH FREE!***
This super-spacious, sun-drenched 3BR is gut-renovated head to toe with all the bells and whistles! Washer and dryer in unit! Beautiful new kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances, dishwasher, and stone countertops, new lighting, LOTS of closet space - all just a half hour from mid-town!
THE APARTMENT: (*Photos are of actual apartment taken by yours truly*)
- Super sunny unit.
- Washer and Dryer in unit!
- New hardwood floors.
- Equal-sized bedrooms.
- Brand new kitchen w/stainless steel appliances.
- Lots of storage.
- Large new bathroom with all new fixtures and tiling.
- Heat and hot water included.
- Quiet unit.
BUILDING & NEIGHBORHOOD:
- Two blocks from the A and 1.
- Well maintained pre-war building.
- Five minutes from gorgeous Inwood Hill and Fort Tryon Park and The Cloisters Museum, Hudson Greenway, Harlem River Park, Swindler Cove.
- Close to Broadway and Dyckman shopping, Inwood Farmers Market, Darling Coffee, Inwood Local, Tubby Hook Bar, Anchor Heights, Yummy Thai, Bread and Yoga Studios, Mamajuana Cafe (Lin Manuel Miranda's fave!), Tryon Public House, La Marina, Indian Road Caf (NY Times reviewed).
- Pets OK
I LOVE uptown so much I'm raising a family here! And I love helping others find that special corner of paradise. I can show you ANY APARTMENT on the Bohemia website so why call ten different agents?! Come meet me at the top of the island!
"...we contacted (him) desperately after a horrible experience with a broker from another agency. (He) responded immediately and met with my boyfriend and me separately the very next day to look at apartments at different times. He never once made either of us feel rushed or like an inconvenience."
- Katie B, Fort George
"(He) was reliant, informed, and friendly. He made viewing apartments the easiest we had experienced and was quick to confidently answer any questions we had. He was attentive and speedy to our application process. We would not have gotten our amazing apartment was it not for him!"
- Vanessa S, Inwood
"We've met with a few brokers in the past few weeks, and you are by far the best--we both felt really comfortable talking to you. The places that you showed us were consistently great fits for our budget, needs, and personality (it felt like you really "got" us). So thank you, from both of us!" ~Victoria S., Inwood
"(He) was wonderful! We will use him again for any future moves." ~ Sarah L., Inwood
"(He) was nothing short of fantastic. Of the various brokers we met with during a long and extremely trying apartment search (our fault, not his!...we're complicated people), he was by far the most professional, invested, responsive, and considerate." ~Nicholas D., Inwood